AMSOIL ENGINE FLUSH ENGINEERED for GAS or DIESEL ENGINES
AMSOIL FLUSH (FLSH) Take your pick. One bottle for engine, one for transmission. Amsoil Engine Flush and Transmission Flush is engineered with a specialized technology to hold any sludge, varnish or build up into suspension and have it taken out when the old oil is changed without blocking oil passages or clearances. It features the dual formulation to dissolve and disperse sludge, varnish and deposits in both gasoline and diesel engines and in automatic transmissions. Saves a lot of room on the garage shelf, money in repairs and wondering if your engine or trans is up to par. We call it the tiny bottle of impressive car detox.
AMSOIL FLUSH POINTS TAKEN
- Just for a conversation piece, and because you need to do so for a better flush….. just place a new but inexpensive filter in before you run the AMSOIL Engine Flush through. When you change your oil, change the filter for an AMSOIL Ea Oil Filter. Keep both the old filters for a conversation starter.
- This is an advanced formula with light oil based technology, powerful detergents and dispersants (dispersants are not solvents, read below) to provide safe yet highly-effective cleaning action of the most dangerous contaminants to your engine. These are the ones between 5 to 20 microns which are larger than the finest tolerances of your engine, still they are too small for normal oil filters to remove. This causes over half the wear on the engine. Along with AMSOIL ENGINE FLUSH & TRANS FLUSH, may we again suggest, AMSOIL Ea oil filters too, which do capture those tiny microns.
- One treatment results.
- The potent, detergent-based formula cleans sludge and deposit build-up, promoting lower operating temperatures and reduced oil consumption.
- To increase operating efficiency and reduce emissions in gasoline and diesel engines, and automatic transmissions.
- AMSOIL ENGINE FLUSH is compatible with both petroleum and synthetic oils.
- Compatible with seals and gaskets. Gentle on parts.
- Prepares poorly maintained equipment for installation of new oil, gaining the benefits of loosening sticky valves and rings, minimizing blow-by and reducing emissions, helps to quiet lifter noise, promoting lower operating temperatures through sludge removal.
- For transmissions, the benefits include cleaning deposits in oil cooler and ports, unclogging fluid passages, cleaning deposits and varnish from clutch plates, helping improve efficiency, promoting smoother operation and transmission life through reduced shift delay. Yes, trans too, but this page focus is the engine flush.
- AMSOIL Engine Flush and Transmission Flush (FLSH) helps restore fuel economy.
- Detergent-based makes it safer and more user-friendly.
- Can be easily disposed and properly disposed of with waste oil.
- DISPOSAL SOLUTIONS:::: Earth911.com CalRecycle.ca.gov Or telephone 1-800-CLEAN-UP then enter your 5-digit zip code for recycling locations. In addition, especially with motor oil, there are many auto services that collect the waste oil and sell it for recyclers.
That said, the AMSOIL ENGINE FLUSH is another of our repeat orders.
It’s not just about ‘your car.’ There’s the hubby, wife, daughters, sons, DIL, SIL, sister, brother, friend, neighbor you sell a bottle to at cost, and it’s gone. Everyone needs it. The AMSOIL Engine Flush works. Customers order a few bottles at retail then come back for a case at wholesale.
See the right menu for information on wholesale prices. AMSOIL ORDERING RULES::: We cannot give AMSOIL prices, a good rule that keeps prices consistent and correct. But you can see the AMSOIL prices by clicking any image. The links take you to directly to the secure AMSOIL.com storefront. All AMSOIL orders need a ZO# and ours is 1755968, so 1755968R will be your first order number, then you will receive your own number.
Order Monday – Friday 7AM until 5PM C.S.T.
- The AMSOIL products cannot be purchased in 99% of stores.
- We think that AMSOIL shipping charges have always been fair, unlike companies making profits from shipping.
- AMSOIL will mail a catalog often after you order and if you are a member, you get AMSOIL Magazine too.
- AMSOIL Engine and Transmission Flush is for diesel too.
AMSOIL FLUSH – IMPRESSIVE DETOX FOR ENGINE AND TRANS
AMSOIL Engine and Transmission Flush is designed to be used at the time of an engine oil or transmission fluid change. Although not required, the detergent-based solution is safe enough to be used with every fluid change. Here are some details you will not find too often, all in one place.
Dispersants are……? Solvents, right? Sometimes, and often necessary. But in the new formula of AMSOIL Engine Flush, the dispersants are not the base. AMSOIL engineered the product to be powerful from the new detergents of the modern technology with light-base oil and some dispersants to help it along. Please do not think that leaving the flush in longer than recommended will give you even more astonishing results. That is unnecessary. AMSOIL used to have a solvent-based engine flush. This is the new one, it is detergent-based. AMSOIL has been creating automotive and equipment products with advanced technology since 1972 and their commitment for your engine and transmission to be clean and working like new is strong as ever. The dispersants are a part of the detergent-based formulation along with the light oil base, protecting your engine and transmission as it cleans and prepares for new lubricants.
Repeating - The difference between AMSOIL Engine Flush and AMSOIL Engine and Transmission Flush
You may have heard or used both of these…… AMSOIL Engine and Transmission Flush, product code FLSH and detergent-based, and AMSOIL Engine Flush, product code AEF and solvent-based. These are not the same. The AEF is obsolete as of recent years. AMSOIL had researched the current flushing technologies, then developed the new powerful, detergent-based formulation which now offers a superior alternative to the AEF which was the previous solvent-based technology. The new formulation does have some dispersants, but it is based on detergents that are powerful. The detergents and dispersants dissolve and disperse the sludge, varnish and deposits that form in engines and transmissions.
AMSOIL FLUSH (FLSH) — This engine flush’s upgraded technology now allows for applications that include gasoline and diesel engines and automatic transmissions. The detergent-based chemistry is much more environmentally safe. The AMSOIL FLUSH can be disposed of the same way as other used lubricants. Since AMSOIL’s Engine Flush and Transmission Flush is detergent-based and not solvent-based, there are no adverse effects on seals and gaskets.
Why flush your engine? You don’t want clean oil in a sludge-y engine, right?
When you clean your engine to get rid of sludge….. I mean that formation of a thick, gummy deposit that is throughout…. you are on the better path. The sludge will clog oil your passages, it will restrict the flow of oil to your vital engine parts. This is notably true of the upper valve train areas. The removal of sludge and deposits help unclog oil ports, loosen sticky valves, reduce lifter noise, help lower operating temperatures and increase efficiency.
And what gets it out? AMSOIL FLUSH does it right. AMSOIL FLUSH is engineered to take your engine back to like new. How we love new, even if we love the classic cars and trucks more. We want the like new driveability.
New engines deliver the power and fuel efficiency they are designed for and you are in love. But then, as your engine accumulates miles, that performance is less attractive to you. Harmful deposits are accumulating that eventually cost you money and time. It’s called dirty oil. And even regular oil changes will not restore your vehicle to the beginning relationship with the perfect power.
What contaminated your oil? You get engine sludge because of…
- all those short, rushed trips to the school or store that don’t allow your engine to warm up.
- city life stop and go driving to get to work each day, or it may be in your job description.
- city life with the ingestion of airborne dirt and country life with the dusty roads and fields.
- waiting for people while staying warm which involves prolonged periods of idling.
- towing a camper, horse trailer, caravans, boats or equipment trailer.
- the water condensation from weather and environment… what, why? because it is allowed for alcohol to be added to the fuel you purchase and this high proof alcohol loves water and can literally absorb the water from air humidity, thus the condensation.
- when we least expect it but it does happen – there is fuel dilution such as with the alcohol, and more.
- you very own old and oxidized oil that is settling in your engine.
- switching oil brands, even synthetic oils due to the difference in chemistry.
- frankly, petroleum oil used in the engine creates sludge and varnish.
The use of engine flush will drastically reduce the contamination of engine oil B and in 99% of the cases eliminate this problem. AMSOIL engine and transmission flush is detergent based not solvent based so it has no detrimental effects on seals and gaskets. It is much more environmentally friendly. It is low cost and very easy to use.
Switching your engine from petroleum oil to synthetic oil
Worth noting again. We expect sludge from the above reason on the list above. But when we are switching from petroleum to synthetic oil, this is a really vital time to do an engine flush. Older engines using petroleum lubricants will almost always have the buildup of sludge and varnish.
SWITCHING TO AMSOIL SYNTHETIC OIL and WHY YOU NEED THE AMSOIL ENGINE FLUSH
Bullets for this information, it is extremely important. The info is also on the bottle, but so many people just don’t take it seriously then do not understand what happened to their new oil change. Like us, hands up…… we did not know, but now you can.
- AMSOIL synthetic oils have impressively aggressive cleaning components. Period.
- Now, if the AMSOIL Engine Flush with detergent-based cleaning action is not used, the new AMSOIL synthetic oil you just added will definitely, unequivocally clean the engine’s internal surfaces anyway. Without a lot of contamination, no problem, it’s the system.
- But, significant contamination within an engine that is not flushed before AMSOIL synthetic oil will make the vehicle start to consume oil.
- The fast oil consumption begins after 2,000 to 3,000 miles.
- You will realize your vehicle is using oil at the rate of one quart of AMSOIL synthetic oil per 1,000 miles. You will freak if you do not know what is happening within. It is a good thing, by the way, that you would be better off if you were prepared for though, so read on.
- You don’t expect your oil filter to be a mess after an oil change and with fresh new oil, particularly such a great synthetic oil like AMSOIL. But it is. The fast synthetic oil consumption happens because your oil filter is now totally loaded with sludge and contaminants that were whirling through the engine during the first few thousand miles.
- Now we knew all that, after the fact, but we know. We still had to take this bullet of information from a mechanic’s website. We did not know this happened because once all those total solids have exceeded around 4 to 5 percent, your oil ring cannot scrape the engine’s cylinder walls any longer. This causes the synthetic oil that is left to be burned off the surface of the cylinder wall, though you cannot tell this is happening because your catalytic converter is effectively eliminating the smoke from the oil burning.
- Now, this doesn’t happen with the other synthetic oils because they are not as impressively aggressive in cleaning your oil system as AMSOIL synthetic oils. They don’t even require an engine flush. They are also made for shorter, much much shorter, service intervals.
- AMSOIL Engine Flush is engineered for the longer drain intervals the synthetic oil allows plus the impressively aggressive cleaning power that is formulated into AMSOIL synthetic oil.
- Good news, with your second oil change of AMSOIL synthetic oil, ESPECIALLY IF YOU USE THE AMSOIL ENGINE FLUSH! your oil is going to prove much cleaner and extra oil consumption will no longer be your issue. Wondering what took you so long to do an AMSOIL flush and switch to their oils will be your issue.
AMSOIL FLUSH DATA BULLETIN
AMSOIL Engine Flush and Transmission Flush (FLSH) helps restore fuel economy, increases operating efficiency and reduces emissions in gasoline and diesel engines, and automatic transmissions. The potent, detergent-based formula cleans sludge and deposit build-up, promoting lower operating temperatures and reduced oil consumption. AMSOIL Engine Flush and Transmission Flush is safe on parts and can be easily disposed of with waste oil.
AMSOIL Engine Flush Restores Vehicles to Like-New
New engines and transmissions run more efficiently, but over time they gather harmful deposits that cause power and performance loss. Stop-and-go driving, prolonged idling, short trips that do not allow the engine to reach full operating temperature, towing, the ingestion of airborne dirt, fuel dilution, water condensation and oxidized oil all can promote sludge build-up in motor oil and transmission fluid. As it settles, sludge clogs narrow oil passages, restricting oil flow to vital parts, especially the upper valve train area.
In transmissions, deposits can form on clutch plates, causing hesitation and erratic shifting. Ultimately clutch glazing can set in, reducing the life of the transmission. Deposits in engines and transmissions can accelerate wear, causing power loss and increased fuel consumption.
• Cleans engines and transmissions for improved efficiency, fuel economy and lower emissions
• Prolongs equipment life
• Detergent-based formula more environmentally friendly
• Compatible with seals and gaskets
• One-treatment results
• Easily disposed of with waste oil
Installing new oil or transmission fluid into a dirty vehicle may not be enough to remove deposits and increase efficiency. The detergents and dispersants in some lubricants may not be able to handle leftover sludge and deposits, and the new lubricant soon becomes unfit for service, accelerating the formation of even more harmful deposits.
AMSOIL Engine Flush and Transmission Flush Benefits
Gasoline and Diesel Engines
• Helps loosen sticky valves and rings, minimizing blow-by and reducing emissions
• Helps quiet lifter noise
• Promotes lower operating temperatures through sludge removal
• Easy disposal
• Cleans deposits in oil cooler and ports
• Helps unclog fluid passages
• Cleans deposits and varnish from clutch plates, helping improve efficiency
• Promotes smoother operation and transmission life through reduced shift delay
AMSOIL Engine and Transmission Flush is recommended for diesel and gasoline engines, and automatic transmissions. It is not recommended for CVT transmissions or differentials.
Directions for Use
Though it works in one treatment, AMSOIL Engine Flush and Transmission Flush is safe enough to be used at every oil change. If using a flushing machine, follow the manufacturer’s recommendation. Otherwise, use the following guidelines:
Engine: Add 16 oz. bottle of AMSOIL Engine Flush and Transmission Flush to engine oil fill port. Idle the engine for 10-15 minutes, then immediately drain the oil. Ensure enough time for the system to completely drain. Remove and replace the engine oil filter. Refill engine with new engine oil in the viscosity grade recommended by the manufacturer.
Transmission: Engage emergency brake. Add 16 oz. bottle of AMSOIL Engine Flush and Transmission Flush to transmission oil fill port. Idle for 10-15 minutes; shift through drive and reverse. Do NOT place vehicle under heavy load. Drain entire transmission and torque converter of fluid. FILTER MUST BE CHANGED prior to refilling with new transmission fluid.
NOTE: It is not recommended to flush transmissions that do not have a removable pan or access to the transmission filter.
Amsoil Engine Flush and Transmission Flush………….
one more time in the nutshell……………features a multi-use formulation to dissolve and disperse sludge, varnish and deposits in both engines and automatic transmissions. The detergent-based formulation means used AMSOIL FLUSH can be easily disposed of with waste oil, making it more user-friendly and even safer. Its advanced formula of light-base oil technology, powerful detergents and dispersants provides safe cleaning action. AMSOIL FLUSH is compatible with both petroleum and synthetic oils. Prepares poorly maintained equipment for installation of new oil, gaining the benefits of loosening sticky valves and rings, minimizing blow-by and reducing emissions, helps to quiet lifter noise, promoting lower operating temperatures through sludge removal. For transmissions the benefits include cleaning deposits in oil cooler and ports, unclogging fluid passages, cleaning deposits and varnish from clutch plates, helping improve efficiency, promoting smoother operation and transmission life through reduced shift delay.
Bruce and Diane Adams, Independent AMSOIL Distributors ZO# 1755968R
Serving customers across USA and Canada
AMSOIL has fourteen distribution centers, two in Canada as of this date, so your shipping via UPS is reasonable.
If you call to order, use our ZO# 1755968R so you have a dealer referral number which you need to order from AMSOIL.
Have you heard all the AMSOIL products slogans and seen the posters? Go here for our page….
Thanks for reading. Hope we gave you good information on AMSOIL Engine Flush and Transmission Flush and your project is underway soon.