We call this the AMSOIL Engine System Treatment.
You ask, why no oil additive in an engine system treatment? It’s in the synthetic oil.
So, you don’t need an oil additive with AMSOIL. Extra cost eliminated.
So many manufacturers are on the platform to convince consumers that they need to purchase yet another product for the protection of their vehicle. But if we have the right products doing the job in the first place, we don’t need an oil additive on the side, which is what an engine system treatment basically is called…. an oil additive.
The engine system treatment, meaning the additional oil additive, is applied to…..
- get better mileage,
- have more horsepower,
- have ultimate protection for your engine,
- stop oil leaks which sounds like a repair anyway.
But sometimes, for that reason alone, one might want an oil additive, though it had better be supreme in doing the job to stop oil leaks. Or you could use AMSOIL right off. We priced the leading engine system treatments, and you might as well move up to AMSOIL and not pay for the extra oil additive.
AMSOIL ENGINE SYSTEM TREATMENT
The AMSOIL Engine System Treatment sans an oil additive.
These three products together are like a kit for your vehicle.
- P I Performance Improver is the fuel additive. Restores power, increases fuel mileage. Basically, by cleaning out the gasoline fuel-generated deposits that form on the fuel injectors, intake valves and combustion chamber. Effectively p otent fuel additives are required to control deposit formation, P I is added to a full tank of fuel.
- Engine Flush and Transmission Flush clears the sludge that clogs narrow oil passages, restricting oil flow to vital parts. Especially the upper valve train area. In transmissions, clears deposits that form on clutch plates, causing hesitation and erratic shifting. To be used right before adding new oil and trans fluid.
- Signature Series, XL, OE, European, Diesel, ZRod synthetic oil that AMSOIL produces is the base of your engine system treatment. A product that is ever working to protect your engine and all the vehicle components. AMSOIL Signature Series Motor Oil, for instance, provides industry-premier synthetic technology with AMSOIL premium additives. Exceeds the higher performance demands of modern engines. Withstands the stress of higher horsepower, higher heat and complicated emissions control systems. Signature Series Synthetic Motor Oil is engineered to outperform competitive conventional and synthetic motor oils. Delivers long-lasting performance and protection.
The first thing you want to do in your vehicle transition to AMSOIL is the ‘ engine system treatment ‘ then move on the the lubes. Takes a little time to get it all done usually, but worth it. You will realize within a few months that you are actually saving money on fuel, maintenance and oil changes. Move up to AMSOIL. We’re not looking for guinea pigs, it’s already proven.
We coined the term AMSOIL Engine System Treatment.
We are Independent AMSOIL Dealers. Bruce and Diane (Essa) Adams.
We invite you to take advantage of these compatible products. If you have questions, contact us. We are here to assist. Or call AMSOIL. When you decide to order, please consider using what we call the AMSOIL buyer’s club membership, it means you would be a preferred customer. You would then have a discount of around 23%. Paying what we pay as dealers. Yes, our commission is somewhat less that way, but you get a better price and in this economy, we all need a better price on everything. So you save money in purchases, you increase fuel economy and you reduce wear on your vehicle and maintenance. That is why we use AMSOIL on everything. You will see. If nothing else, order a free catalog to consider further from your easy chair.
Remember the old adage that it’s a win / win if two people walk away from a deal thinking they got the best part of the deal? That’s why we encourage everyone to go for AMSOIL and to get the wholesale prices. You will think you got the best deal, we already think we are getting the best deal. Win / win.
Potential Catastrophic Effects of Aftermarket Oil Additives:
- Aftermarket oil additives are not necessary in fully formulated oils. In fully formulated, high-quality engine oils, additives are carefully balanced to be synergistic and perform well together. Tampering with the balance by adding other chemicals can adversely affect overall oil performance, sometimes dramatically.
- Some oil additives contain extreme-pressure (EP) agents that can be harmful to engine components. Oxidation inhibitors, detergents and corrosion inhibitors compete for surface area and are sacrificed when EP additives are added, leading to sludge, corrosion and oxidation.
- Some engine oil additives use chlorine in the form of chlorinated paraffin (chlorinated wax), which when united with hydrogen, can form hydrochloric acid (HCL). Hydrogen chloride formed in the presence of larger quantities of moisture can cause severe corrosion of the metal surface.² Chlorine-based additives can be film-forming even at ambient temperatures, but as the temperature rises, they become more aggressive and, with the release of HCL, can cause significant corrosion.³ Chlorine additives are not considered a viable option for modern lubricants.⁴
- (246, Rudnick)
- (61, Rudnick)
- (247, Rudnick)